CASH ON DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
Sugarotect By Essensa Naturale
Gymnema sylvestre is a perennial woody vine that grows in tropical areas of India, Africa, and Australia and has been used for medicinal purposes in Ayurvedic medicine. Common names include gymnema, Australian cowplant, and Periploca of the woods, and the Hindi term gurmar which means “sugar destroyer.”
- Reduces Sugar Cravings by Making Sweet Foods Taste Less Appealing
- Helps Lower Blood Sugar by Decreasing Glucose Absorption
- May Contribute to Favorable Insulin Levels by Increasing Insulin Production
- Improves Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels, Reducing Heart Disease Risk
- Aids Weight Loss by Blocking Sugar Absorption
- Helps Reduce Inflammation Due to Its Tannin and Saponin Content
Andrographis paniculata is an erect annual herb extremely bitter in taste in all parts of the plant body. The plant is known in north-eastern India as Maha-tikta, literally "king of bitters". As an Ayurveda herb it is known as Kalmegh or Kalamegha, meaning "dark cloud". In Malaysia, it is known as Hempedu Bumi, which literally means 'bile of earth' since it is one of the most bitter plants that are used in traditional medicine.
- Andrographis is a Potent Anti-Microbial. Antibacterial,Anti-Viral, Anti-parasitic
- Andrographis Helps With the Common Cold and Upper Respiratory Infections
- Andrographis is suggested as potential as a therapeutic in treating inflammatory bowel disease .
- Andrographis is a Potent Anti-Cancer Agent
- Andrographis Helps With Arthritis
- Andrographis Helps the Brain
- Andrographis May Reduce Premature Skin Aging
- Andrographis is Anti-inflammatory
- Andrographis Works Against Hyperglycemia, Insulin, and Blood Triglycerides
- Andrographis Helps the Liver
- Andrographis Helps the Blood
- Andrographis Works as an Anti-Oxidant
Moringa oleifera is the most widely cultivated species in the genus Moringa, the only genus in the plant family Moringaceae. Common names include moringa,drumstick tree(from the long, slender, triangular seed-pods), horseradish tree(from the taste of the roots, which resembles horseradish), and ben oil tree or benzoil tree(from the oil which is derived from the seeds).
Moringa oleifera is a fast-growing, drought-resistant tree, native to the southern foothills of the Western Ghats in southwestern India, and widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical areas where its young seed pods and leaves are used as vegetables, and many parts of the tree are used in traditional herbal medicine.
- Rich in Antioxidants It fights free radicals.
- It fights inflammation.
- It helps reduce some diabetes symptoms.
- Moringa Can Lower Cholesterol
- protects the cardiovascular system.
- It supports brain health.
- It protects the liver.
- It contains antimicrobial and antibacterial properties.
- It enhances wound healing.
Garcinia gummi-gutta is a tropicalspecies of Garcinia native to Indonesia. Common names include Garcinia cambogia (a former scientific name), as well as brindleberry,Malabar tamarind,and kudam puli (pot tamarind).
- Improves Metabolism
- Increases Energy
- Suppresses Appetite
- Reduces Stress
- Eliminates Depression
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Regulates Blood Sugar